Party on the walls
For a celebration with a difference, hit the Clip 'n Climb walls. Parties at Clip 'n Climb offer it all - fantastic fun with family and friends, delicious food, and your very own party room.
What you get in your Clip N Climb party
- Your very own themed party room for two hours—minimum of 6 people and a maximum of 40
- Birthday invites for your guests via e-mail
- One hour session of fun climbing and crazy challenges
- Your choice of great party food options
- Free leap of Faith and vertical slide for the birthday child
- Your own exclusive host to help you with all your party requirements
- Birthday cakes available on request (extra charges will apply)
How it works
- Book the amount of climbers in your party.
- $17 per person aged 6 years and over and $13 aged 5 years and under.
- Do you have 10 or more in your party then buy a power pass: $14 per person aged 6 and over and $10 per person aged 5 and under
- Book your party room. The cost to book your party room is $50 for two hours
- Bring your own food or let Rocktopia do all the work and cater your party for as little as $10 per person. We have three catering options. Only $10 for our Rocktopia Party Pack or $15 for our Rocktopia Premium Party Pack
Choose your party food.
Rocktopia Party Pack ($10 per person)
- PIZZA PARTY - choose your pizza flavours plus chips, Icecream, drink and cool Rocktopia Sticker or gel band
- ROCKTOPIA PARTY PACK - Ham and cheese slider bun, fruit kebab, 2 mini muffins, popcorn, cheerios, Icecream, drink and a cool Rocktopia sticker or gel band
Rocktopia Premium Party Pack ($15 per person)
- Do you want something extra special for your party then choose our Rocktopia Premium party pack at $15 per person
- 2 slices of chicken teriyaki sushi or ham and cheese wrap, 2 mini muffins, Jelly, fruit kebab, cheerios, Chocolate Bar, Icecream, drink, Rocktopia sticker or gel band, free Clip n Climb pass, balloon.
Party Hire terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to book & confirm a party booking
- The balance needs to be paid in either cash or card on or before the day of the event.
- Menu needs to be finalised 3 days prior to the date of the event, no changes will be accepted post this
- Rescheduling and cancellation of a booked event 48 hours prior to the date of the event is not permitted and the deposit amount will be forfeited, However rescheduling before the 48 hours will be accommodated subject to availability.
- We take the safety of everyone in your party very seriously however we cannot be held liable for any accidents or injuries incurred from customers who do not use the equipment correctly or as instructed
- You are welcome to bring your own food/drink however we do not have any equipment available on site for heating, cooking or refrigerating food. All left over food must be taken with you once your party is finished
- Clip 'n Climb Mount Maunganui reserves the right to make necessary changes on all party room packages
Clip n Climb - we take fun to a whole new level